HR

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Very impressed

Actually I choked the first time I used it.. Wow this thing is powerful! Amazing I didn't even tilt my head like I do with a neti pot and it just gushed up my nose out the other side without effort.. If you have neck pain and neti pot hurts to use definitely try this. As for xylitol there's really no way for me to measure its effectiveness. However this came in time literally got omnicron 2 weeks after receiving and it's helped me alot. Never going back to traditional methods. Planning on buying one for each family member.

56efee03-6f19-4276-beb3-c96975bc3eb1
THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I was told by my doctor that I needed to start using a neti-pot, again. I hate using them, I always feel like I am drowning, but this thing is great---at least for having to shove water up your nose. Also, it didn't dry my nose out like they almost always do. There is something to that xylitol.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have other branch sinus rinse bottle, which I have to put it upside down to rinse. After I saw Xlear on iherbs, I gave it a try. Now I prefer this one, that I can squeeze, feel much more powerful.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It has really helped my sinus's since using. I used to have really bad allergies. The quality is good and the size is too.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

the bottle is very practical to rinse your sinus, though if the water is already near the bottom it can no longer spray. xylitol is said more effective than regular saline rinse.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Fine product. The packaging is good. I love ordering here. Really quality goods.