HR

Posted on May 25, 2022
Excellent and trusted product

High quality product and company...I have taken one of these per day for over 10 years. I have followed the package directions. I had my cancerous thyroid removed in the spring of 2012 and was made aware of this brand and product back then, to my great benefit. So far, after these 10 years, there has been no sign of cancer after numerous scans and blood tests. I've also not experienced any significant weight gain...my diet remains pretty much unchanged. There is no taste to these caps and they are easy to swallow and without a doubt have had a positive effect on my health. I'm a big fan of this product and will take it the rest of my natural life.

9e7b8560-8618-479b-bff3-329e736b933c
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I almost finished the whole bottle as per the instruction 1 capsule a day. Luckily I didn’t get any influenza, cold, nor Covid while I was taking it. Price is comparable to a reasonable level. Size and package are fit for my purposes. Ingredients are good for prostate as well as thyroid protection. I believe the quality is consistent.

0be08a56-df16-497b-9007-077d241898e1
1e5c44a5-7399-4642-aefb-d6832f471a65
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

We started with other liquid iodine 150mcg for 1 month then 1000mcg for another month. we use this as our 3rd month supplement to complete the 3 months course. it work superb. only take 1 capsules 15000 mcg per day for the 3rd month. Our skin condition improved substantially and over all health improved as well.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

helps with my thyroid issues. helps to maintain thyroid balance. you have to see how many you need to balance your body. i do take it with an herbal thyroid supplement as this seems to work for me. they each do something different for the body. and it depends on how off your thyroid is. it takes some experimenting with the dosages etc. but its better then being on meds. natural supplements as a rule can take a bit longer to work with the body in a natural way but i would rather that than taking meds. this is a good product.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is the best iodine supplement on the market. I’ve used it many times when my thyroid needs a detox. It helps with energy, diet, weight loss, hair & so much more. This is the highest quality iodine supplement available. It’s ingredients are superior. They use three forms of iodine. It’s very easily absorbed. I would definitely recommend!!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This has the highest amount of iodine of all of the thyroid supplements. Your body can’t make thyroid hormones without the 2 ingredients in this supplement.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Terry Naturally provides the BEST Quality Vitamin company in the world. Small batch company, This Thyroid product has greatly helped to improve the care of my Thyroid and all of the TESTS are now so much improved.The Benefits are too many to list.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The product is very good. High quality, stays on for 24 hours without any problem. Multiple sizes for multiple purposes. Good value for the money. I recommend it over other band aid brands. Price very good compared to pharmacy. I use it for cuts, minor infected fingernails and cracked skin. Recommended

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Although blood tests have not suggested a thyroid problem, I did have most of the symptoms of an under active thyroid. It was recommended that I start taking a couple of different thyroid support supplements and they have certainly made a difference. I have more energy and my skin and hair are less dry than before l

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I've read that 15mg is the perfect of iodine for a slow thyroid. Very happy with this.