HR

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
OPENS UP MY LUNGS!

This stuff is BEYOND Amazing!!! I rub it on my chest on my ribs, it literally opens up my lungs and helps me breathe. I am honestly shocked! I my lungs feel tight sometimes especially when I have a cold.. my nose gets stuffed and then I feel like I can’t get enough air into my lungs or my brain. This stuff will literally open up your lungs and have a nice cooling effect, will help you fall asleep too! I will not be without this chest rub ever again. I had lung problems ever since I was a child.. I had pneumonia and bronchitis. Sometimes when I run for too long, my lungs get tight. Now I know what to do when that happens. Tea Tree chest rub! Praise our Heavenly Father for all the herbs that He has provided us. I can’t thank Him enough. All glory be to Him. In Jesus’ name, Amen!!!

a0f3f3f8-2d65-4800-bee9-d8e36ed5241e
53143f6b-066a-4323-9cc3-4588468f6e9a
alina-yamamoto
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Great scent! It feels so nice and calming too. I put this on my chest to help me breath during the night, and I even put some under my nose to help me breath even easier! The value is really nice too - a little goes a long way. Great for every night use, and doesnt break me skin out.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Its really helps my back pain i use it everyday to helps relieve my back after exercise and good before sleeping its helps my a lot thanks for this product

1591e62e-a2df-49db-83f0-f4dd9190f974
Posted on May 21, 2022

Chest cream for all ages, my son of 2 year and many of my relatives got benefits from using it while they have cough. Its scent is bearable, its quality and size is perfect, my only complain is about its plastic cover, its so easy to got broken. Otherwise its effective by using it frequently.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I love love the smell of this product. Tea tree combined with eucalyptus and lavender is always the best! I have been searching for products like this for the longest time and was so happy when i finally came across this. I use this whenever i wanted a perk-me-up or when i feel a slight congestion in my nose. Sometimes, i just use it to lull me for a better night's sleep. I just wished that the scent is stronger. It is actually rather mild for my liking.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Couldn't get Vic's where I currently live. So I substituted for this. It has what I consider a noticeably strong scent of Eucalyptus and Tea Tree oil. You can rub it on your back, chest, anywhere that aches and needs relief. Except for your nose...unlike Vic's, this burns...A LOT. However, I put a small dab on my lips and it's a good moisturizer. So I'm totally happy with this purchase!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Great product and Great Quality!!! As a firm believer of tea tree (from using it as any acne ointment, on skin irritation, and all around great oil around the house), I would pick this over Vicks or other chest rubs in the market. Love the soothing combination eucalyptus and tea tree scent. The texture is smooth, and is easy to rub on. Great for headaches (just to smell). Package: Comes in a glass jar.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This is a very good product. I use it on my forehead/temple area for sinus or migraine pain. I have also used it on chest for congestion and under my ear for pain. It goes on smooth. A little goes a long way. Even though the scent could be strong for some people I find it very comforting.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I love the quality of this eucalyptus rub. The scent is strong but not unpleasant. The size is perfect and it easily rubs on. I use this for my three year old when he is coughing. I put it on his chest or on the soles of his feet at night (covered with socks) and it is very effective.