HR

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Best protein source for me!

Consistently effective. My immune system response is fabulous. I've been taking this for over twenty years, and it hasn't lost its effectiveness. Even if I have to stop, and start back up on it, it's as if I'd never stopped. It is, to me; the most amazing autoimmune product I've ever used, and I've used quite a few. Thanks, Symbiotics. Please keep your quality high!!

First time to use this brand. I stopped using it for about a year because the other brand I'm using has been out of stock for a long time so decided to try this. Seems to be ok, I hope it will give me the same effect as the other one before. This brand is more expensive though. I hope it will be on specials next time.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This vitamins is very good in improving immune support. After 2 months of taking this vitamin, my husnand's platelet count increased which he has been having difficulty increasing it. Plus infections are rare.

a1926b10-5bc8-46e8-bd7f-efb7d4bea861
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love these pills. I get lots of benefits from taking these pills. They help boost my immunity, and that's something I need, as I work in the healthcare industry. I have even given emptied a few capsules and given to my cats and it has improved their allergies and boosted their immune systems too.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Been taking for about two years now, since a friend recommended it. Seems to be helpful with balancing the gut flora and bowel issues. Although I am taking about less than half the recommended dose stated on the bottle and at a reduced frequency. Keeping to the suggested dosage seems to have a bloating effect on me and tends to cause a mild stomachache - tried it multiple times.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

used it for a child with adenoids . helped really great. immunity became better and there was no problem with eating a pill. the price is perfect!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This is a magic pill if you are dealing with IBS, leaky gut, or any other intestinal issue. As a positive side effect, your skin improves as well giving you a glowing appearance. Very happy with this product!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Have taken this product for a while now. Definitely has ghelped boost my immune system. Even with a senstitivity to dairy I have not had any issues. Highly recommended

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Helps with gut health and overall energy levels. It definitely works in terms of regularity and it doesn’t leave any aftertaste. Very good even if you’re sensitive or just starting to introduce symbiotics to your diet. The dosage works very well and hast great ingredients.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This vitamins is very good in improving immune support. I feel that my immune system has improved. I stopped getting the flu.. I really like this product.