HR

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I cant tell you how much i love this product....GREAT GREAT would be words i would use. It helps in many ways--good product.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I'm sure it's a great product but it made my heart race and couldn't breathe well. Took me two days to realize it was the only new thing I had added to my supplements. I quit it and all is good.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I have found wellness formula products work very well. Larch is very good for the immuune system and helping the beneficial gut flora.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

A great immune booster! Allergies have disappeared since using Larch Extract.

Posted on May 30, 2021

Improved stool formation after a couple of days (see Bristol stool chart). An essential element of gastro-intestinal integrity along with Aloe Vera, probiotics and Butyrate.

taoyingerz
Posted on Oct 22, 2020

The content is high in just one tablet. It's good for gut health and lectins in diet, fights infections ,and helps the lymphatic system .

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

Arabinogalactan is type of fiber,we cant digest,fermented in colon(intestine) and produce butyrate, this gives energy for colon cell.good for intestine health.arabinogalactan activated intestinal M cell this can increase NK ,T Cell..antiviral effect..i used half tb with vitamin c ,no any side effect,

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Noticeably feels difference. Very good for my colon

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

Keeping up the immune system during these times is important. Helps me from getting sick. Recommended

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

I take it along with a couple of others and simply feel better for it.