HR

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Great!

Really good. Been using this for a months now. And my blood sugar getting low😊 Fantastic supplements love it Quality is good. Package is better! It’s cheaper. Minerals good. Taste is ok. Benefits good. Good ingredient. Size is good too. Composition good: deficiency ok. Symptoms is fine. Frequency. Love the product.

8a959b7e-c49d-4b27-90b7-3f8b722d460f
efe5985d-cc59-4d21-87be-cf5669657928
4e66614a-2247-4109-ae9a-0b22e91de512

I ordered Vanadyl Sulfate as a preventive measure, as my A1C level was borderline. This is one of three other supplements I use to help restore my blood sugar to normal. I use this with GTF Chromium and it it seems to be working well. A great product for the insulin resistant or diabetic. I am one who prefers to address potential issues naturally rather than with prescription drugs. This is my personal experience and not advice to anyone. I recommend it for sweet tooth addicts even without diabetes sensitivies. I really love iherb.com for the availability of hard to find products. ✅ inhibits the synthesis of fatty acids ✅ inhibits the synthesis of cholesterol, reduces the level of coenzyme A and coenzyme Q ✅ stimulates the utilization of glucose ✅ enhances lipid peroxidation ✅ Lack of vanadium in the body, according to some reports, leads to sodium and water retention. ✅ Decompensation of diabetes mellitus may also occur. Thank you very much for your 👍 and your attention!❤️

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Vanadyl Sulfate is a form of the trace element vanadium. This is a crucial trace mineral most people have never heard of. It mimics the action of insulin. It helps move glucose from the blood into the cells where it can be used as energy. It works by making cells more sensitive to insulin, which stimulates the movement of glucose into cells. It also inhibits the absorption of glucose from the gut, reducing damaging glucose and insulin spikes. In one study, people with diabetes took vanadium supplements daily. After just three weeks, average blood sugar levels dropped by 10% My husband is Type 2 Diabetes and this helps with his sugar level.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have been using this for two years and it helps with pre diabetes and in my case it has reduced night time visits to the toilet , it's a good dose size as well one in the morning and one in the evening works for me , wouldn't like to be without this as I find it a quality product and good value.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I take the Vanadyl Sulfate from Source Naturals as a supplement and get great benefit with my overall health. Source Natural has high quality ingredients.

a0815ac5-98c6-43e7-a412-1322d9bd7e7c
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have been using Vanadyl in association with Citicoline and Synapsa. I`m a full-time trader, and these supplements help me to stay calm and make the right decisions at the right time.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

i m 25yrs with type 2 diabetrs. i use vanadium + zinc + c + selenium and cinamom to help my blood sugar. it is very effective. quality is good, happy with its size, like it as tablet so i can split into 4, 1/4 per before meal

Posted on May 20, 2022

Honestly I'm not certain if I did or didn't benefit. I'm going to try it again and be more aware if there is a difference. My main reason or symptom I take this supplement for is insulin resistance. I may have to increase the frequency. There really is no taste to the supplement.

Posted on Dec 25, 2020

I have read that Vanadium enlarges glycogen depots so muscle cells can take up more carbs from the bloodstream rather than leaving them to be stored as fat. I have bought it and tried for myself and it is true. My body composition was insane after just one week of taking one tab per day. Try it. You won't regret it.