HR

Tomislav Dimitrov
Posted on May 8, 2022

I have used it only occasionally, but I think that it does help with sugar cravings and of course for regulating blood sugar levels as well. It seems like a quality supplement to me. Not a lot of fillers inside, which is pretty good too. Stay safe and healthy and may God bless you!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Chromium is very important mineral for your body and hormones. This brand as always offers great quality. has this brown glass bottles look so stylish too ))) I have been taking this supplant for months and always feel the difference when I run out., been alternating brands. This one Has no taste either. Quality is great

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is a great assurance to me that my blood sugar levels stay quite even and lower than if I didn't take this supplement! I have no side effects from using it which is wonderful! I don't know of any other product like this and for a great price.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I take this supplement daily to support healthy blood sugar levels. I have found Source Naturals products to have high quality ingredients and this one is no exception. The pill size is small and easy to swallow. I really appreciate the benefit of keeping my blood sugar in the normal range.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

The product is one of the best on market with a reasonable price. I use it for maintaining may glucose levels steady and stop cravings although I do not have blood sugar problems. I do supplementation 2x a year. Vanadium is often depleted in ppl, however I did not check my levels, but assume it cannot get harm in the amounts taken.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This product enables one to catch two birds with one stone, so to speak, for it contains two important trace minerals; all at the very low cost, for the rich and safe dose of the both of its contents. I cannot vouch too much for the importance of including this product to one's daily intake of supplements, in the dose recommended on its label. Just because there is not much mention of its minerals goes on, doesnt, in and of itself, makes it less important in supporting normal, daily functions of the human body where its needs vanadium and/or chromium. The maker of the product is 1st class, iHerb is top international vendor, the air courier iHerb tasked with the delivery did deliver within a most satisfactory time frame and manner. Thanks iHerb for the huge, 1st Order discount you allowed on the applicable shipment.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Find it effective. I get hungry easily. Probably the glucose level come down and hungry more easily. But I try to lower my carbs input to help lose weight!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Chromium is really helpful to your body in small amounts, but with Vanadium, it helps to stave off diabetes. I love this product and have been taking it for many years.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My sister in law swears by it , she is a cancer survivor, have ordered it for the second time , not sure of its efficacy though