HR

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I've been taking this for about 4 years now for post-menopause hot flashes. It just about completely eliminates them. I've tried stopping a few times and the hot flashes come back. The last time, recently, I thought I was done but they returned after a few days and one day back on this and gone again. This format/dosage is best—2 tabs am and 1 at night vs a single higher dose once/day.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Good for chronic prostatitis. I felt the difference before tablets runs out. Small and easy to swallow I ordered more to keep the result. The price is very reasonable

bccfb03d-d1e9-4d60-a1c7-1736a9c7b508
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Been taking this for 2 weeks, can feel a bit more 'oomph' at night. Read that it needs 3 mths of usage to reap full benefits. Small tablets, easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Suffering from prostatitis for decades and having to take 'gut-bacteria' destroying antibiotics. Now, thanks to Swedisgh Flower Pollen, I'm free of prostatitis and in much better health. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

These are amazing. I saw an improvement and quality of production. This is a supplement I will continue taking. You and you lady would definitely benefit from this.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have taken flower pollen before (Cernilton) for my non allergenic rhinitis condition more than 20 years ago. Taking this as Cernilton is unavailable where I am. So far it helps clear my brain fog. Hope it will continue to work.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

After a week my husband's nighttime bathroom trips have decreased from five to one or two. He's also taking another supplement so it's hard to say which one is working, but I think this definitely helped.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I was a little surprised when I read that POLLEN has a beneficial effect on the prostate. I started taking and it seems to me that it does have an effect.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

When you pass have a century, most vital function shows signs of aging lik frequent visits to take a leak. Helps comes this natural product has significantly provided the essential support and control to reduce toilets.. Definitely will continue with this supplement

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Ordering was a seamless process and the communication, tracking and delivery was great. I am really pleased with the product. It is does what is purported to do and is good value for money. I will certainly purchase again.