HR

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Helps produce folic acid + anti oxidant and more

This supplements helps your body produce folic acid (so an alternative to taking folic acid as a supplement). In addition it has some anti oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Once I finish the folic acid I currently take, I think I will purchase this supplement again as it has more benefits than folic acid alone..

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

A B-vitamin that is often missing from multi's. This PABA works to help absorb folate as well as other essential nutrients. No upset stomach; is gluten-free. This nutrient helps to maintain hair color. I am 71 and nearly all of the hair on my head is still brown, thanks to this. Also helps skin. Recommend highly. One bottle lasts a long time.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Testing to see if it will help reverse hair graying when taken twice daily (2x100 mg).

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

waiting to see results but happy with the amount and ease of use

Posted on May 26, 2021

I know that it works for a sunburn and drink every day. Because it seems to take several months before I feel effect, I am going to continue drinking.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

I do not have much gray hair and think that capsule has contributed positively.

Posted on Nov 18, 2020

Excellent choice for those who want to adjust the potency to their personal needs. E.g. just 1, or 2, or 3 times 100mg.

Posted on Aug 10, 2014

I take 200 mg of Paba daily. I have been doing this for 20 years. Even after being out of the sun in the fall and early winter I can go to Hawaii in late January and immediately expose my body to direct sun for hours without sun protection and not burn.

Posted on Jul 24, 2014

Use this product to help recover adrenal function, it will help make copper bioavaiable again. Take it in the morning to help give you energy instead of coffee. It will help darken your hair as well, copper plays a large role in pigmentation. I believe PABA works by increasing ceruloplasmin, Gotu Kola is a good complement, along with desiccated liver tablets, and glutathione.