HR

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I used it with current virus, and it was helpful. I have 3 forms of vitC in my house. This one I needed the most (like 2000 mg every 3 hours). It has lightly sour taste. i use it with any colds, headaches. It is chelated so can be used on empty stomach. like my review if you find it helpful, please.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

My family and I have used this product for years. Clean ingredients, the bottle is a decent size in a neat package. I like the added benefit of magnesium combined with ascorbic acid. Easier on the digestive system and magnesium aids joint and muscle health too. Neutral taste makes this powder easy to take. I like this brand for the quality of ingredients.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

First time user. Trying this product after good review from other users. Happy with the packaging and the quality of the product. Too early to see the overall benefit of the supplement but I have no complaints about the product. No side effects for me as I am sensitive to many other products. Ordering process online was smooth and easy to navigate .... thanks to the user friendly website. Tracking of packaging was also top class as it made its way from USA to Malaysia. Give the product a try.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The benefits are greater if you buy such a powder rather than pills and capsules. This large package size lasts a very long time. It's nice that the manufacturers also added magnesium to vitamin c. The ingredients are of high quality as usual, no side effects from their products.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

An excellent product for protecting against infections. 1 teaspoon 3 hourly rapidly stops fevers. I reversed a leg cellulitis overnight with such dosing of Mg ascorbate.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Ascorbic acid buffered with Magensium is easy on your stomach and has no flavor. It dissolves very well.

b679a8fe-1bff-491f-8fe3-74d186b24254
b715847a-610d-4bd4-a99c-5064d1f00c5b
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I was eager to try this supplement as it contains magnesium and vitamin C together which I both need. I didn't notice that the magnesium amount is negligible (68 mg per 1.25 g) so there's no point to use it instead of other buffered types especially with its higher price. moreover, its taste is more similar to ascorbic acid rather than buffered types. The strange thing is that after drinking it, the remaining bits not dissolved in water will turn into reddish color. I'm not sure what causes that. I think it may indicates an oxidation.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is a very good form of vitamin C as it is in a form the body absorbs better than ascorbic acid vitamin C.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It is non acid vitamin c powder type and ease for your stomach upset.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Cheap and almost as soon in The Netherlands as when ordered here