HR

Posted on May 5, 2022

I have been in a fibro flare for 8weeks and unable to get in to a rheumatologist for the next 5 months. Frustrated and feeling miserable I took to self help via research- any info I could get my hands on that might help. After making a huge list of what vitamins and supplements are beneficial for those with fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis, I went searching… how lovely to have found this as it has 80% of what was on my list! I’ve have been taking this for two weeks now and feel that I am gratefully coming out of this flare. I have never had a flare last so long or have such sever fatigue, always pain but never exhaustion like this. After this round, I will be making fibro-response my daily vitamin til death so us part lol. Also taking d-ribose, l-carnetine/coqu10 and omega3.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

If you’re suffering from any kind of myalgia, muscle pain, this is a supplement that works. I’ve been taking it for at least three years now and it’s a daily supplement that I use. It doesn’t completely relieve the problem but it makes life a lot more bearable.

I've been utilizing this Fibro-Response by Source Naturals for quite a long time for fibromyalgia, it truly makes a difference. I saw not very long subsequent to beginning it that I wasn't as solid and sore. It has every one of the essential fixings in it that assistance with fibromyalgia. I had as of late quit accepting it as a test to check whether I could manage without it, however the a throbbing painfulness immediately returned. I would suggest it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

With my fibromyalgia and my husbands osteoarthritis we both have gained great relief from our pain and aches in our joints and connective tissue. Delivery was quick. good value product and has achieved what other products have not. The improvement to our lifestyle and mobility is great. Only downside is taste if you don't swallow as soon as you put in your mouth.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great supplement, the only downside to these is that the capsules are huge and I find it difficult to swallow them everytime. I m young but I imagine that it would be even harder for elders to swallow these large capsules. The manufacturer should consider this. I used to work in a health food store and many times older costumers came in to complain about the size of the capsules of many of these supplements and that its hard for them to swallow. I can even imagine these being a choke hazards, especially for kids and elders. So be careful and consider this. Other than that its a great supplement and good formula for fibro and other joint and muscle pain/illnesses. Take care

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is my favorite supplement. I have a sensitive stomach and this doesn’t upset it one bit. Also, I notice a significant improvement in how I feel when taking it.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Seems to work great for my muscle and joint pain! No more backache while using this. When I first started taking this, it hurt my stomach with more than one pill, but now I only take 2 pills and it doesn't hurt my stomach.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

My first time using this product and I’m impressed so far. I do feel less tired, but it is still early days. I’m going to finish the bottle and will probably buy some more.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

1st bottle - bought for my mum - she thinks it helps a bit with her fibromyalgia - she can't take strong painkillers so always on the look out for something natural

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

good quality good size no horrible good quality good size no horrible ingredients maybe less dosage would be great . no taste issue and I feel the benefit