HR

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

My husband has taken Elan Vital multivitamins for years since recommended by a friend who is a small business owner of a health food store. Great value for an excellent comprehensive multi at IHerb.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I have been taking this multivitamin for over 20 years and noticed a difference when I didn't take it energy levels where lower and overall feeling was not as good as when I was taking this vitamin.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love Source Naturals - I feel that I am using a reputable company that has quality ingredients.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

it's good spri. I'll order again.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Good quality vitamin and easy on stomach

Posted on Jan 3, 2020

From the various multivitamins I've tried to this day, this one is the best. I get very good energy levels, includes a B-100 and a high dose of C yet it is split in multiple pills. There are extra compounds for heart support and immune system improvement.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

Keep you strong and healthy! And as always fast shipment from iherb!

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

Very good product, I advise everyone to order! the manufacturer pleased with the price = quality

Posted on Jan 23, 2007

Elan Vital is the most comprehensive vitamin formula on the market. The only downside to the product is that I feel it contains a little bit too much DMSA per tablet. It's important to be under the care of a physician with regular blood monitoring if taking Succinic acid or Dmsa which is contained in the Elan Vital.