HR

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Reduces Food Sensitivities

I've struggled with food sensitivites and delayed reactions. I've tried just about every holistic approach, elmination diets you name it Ive done it. This extract was suggested by my allergist and I have found relief. Is it a miracle? No but pretty close. I take 1 pill daily with food.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This supplement was suggested by a holistic doctor to detox my liver and help with fat digestion. I just started taking it, but I hope after it acts for a period of time in my system that I can reduce the omeprazole I have had to take for years for bad acid reflux.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Great quality supplement. Helps to detox my liver. My digestion has significantly improved. Will buy again! Please like this if you found this review helpful!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

this stuff is the best on the market, i have a subscription and get it automatically delivered every month! it is extremely useful in cleaning the liver so if that's your issue, then this is the product for you!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I've been using Artichoke Extract for years for sun protection, along with sunscreen. I was using a cheaper brand of capsules, but they began adding maltrodextrine (sugar) so I switched to Source Naturals. Highly satisfied.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My doctor recommended me artichoke extract for reducing cholesterol level. So this product is good for cholesterol issues. Good thing to add to your diet

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I haven’t been able to find this locally. So I was happy to be able to purchase it here. It’s hard to find. I would like a stronger one next time.