HR

Posted on Jun 23, 2022
Great for anyone, especially those with thyroid disorders

I started taking this because our soils are pretty depleted of selenium so most people are deficient and because it's beneficial for those with thyroid disorders. I'm happy with the product and feel that it's helping me feel more normal. It does stink but thankfully is easy to swallow and doesn't take bad.

I take this after them hot nights when I unload and it usually replenish my fellas for the battle next day. I’m a fanboy of solgar (been on this brand for years) so you can be assured of quality although it probably costs more. But you know what they say “pay peanuts, get monkeys”. I hope this review provides some humor as much as utility. All the best and much love.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I love the reliable quality of Solgar and take quite a few supplements of this branch. I think in this poisonous times Selenium is a MUST to remove our body of toxins. With 200 Mcg the doses is good. Use it now for some time in combination with other supplements and I recommend it.

EmaAvdispahic
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This solgar selenium is good quality supplement. Main ingredient is se selenomethionine. this is big package of 250 tablets. Benefits are huge, its good antioxidant,its support immune system health. I drink it for my thyroid problems. If you have some symptoms of thyroid problem you should see do you have selenium deficiency and start to drink this suplements.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This is a high quality product regarding its ingredients. Tablet size is easy to swallow and it is in a healthy glass package. Selenium benefits good immunity and brain function. It is a great supplement for cold days. It has no taste. We use it to build our immune system for one month and that make a pause for one month.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It’s a good price and the quantity. It needs for the woman health. It’s support our thyroid gland. So who don’t want to have the problems with memory, blood pressure, nervous so need to use it in min doze about 100.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

As always Solgar is good quality and well packaged. The 200 mcg size is a good size for Selenium which I use to strengthen my immune system.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

High Quality ingredients, the size is good and amount of minerals is grate. Excelente cost benefit in one package , taste is good , no side effects symptom take one per day . Must have supplement composition for a men with deficiency of this mineral, frequency every day.