HR

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Great Glucosamine complex

My wife is so happy i bought her these. Has helped with her joint pain (arthitic) to make it more manageable and the MSM helped with pain relief. In addition it is shellfish-free, promotes healthy joints and definitely supports comfortable movement of once sore and sensitive joints catelige For those who are concerned it is certified gluten free, wheat & dairy free and suitable forvegans.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I started taking these after being put on an anti-acne medication. It mildly helped reduce the strain on my joints and cartilage, but I didn't like the product's packaging. Solgar's bottles aren't very travel-friendly plus the pills were a little big to swallow. I would consider looking into another brand in the future.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Pills are quite large and hard to swallow but it is worth it in the end because they help with joint pain from the very begining of the use.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I have sore joints, and often swollen. I use this product with Boericke & Tafel, Arniflora Arnica Gel, Topical Gel and Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate and feel that the pain goes away, the joints become swollen much less. I hope that the products help me feel better!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

My husband has hard work, joints and ligaments began to hurt. I decided to order this complex of vitamins. The very next day after taking it, he noted a significant relief, the pain goes away. I definitely recommend it. If the review was helpful, please like it. Thanks.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Only been taking it for ten days but it seems to be doing me good, my knee pains are much improved since I started taking them.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

You can really smell and taste the ginger when taking this which I like. Taking 3 tablets in one go may be a bit hard for some people, so better to split the dosage 1 tablet per meal

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

So simple to use your website, you kept us informed with tracking information and delivered earlier than anticipated. Well done iHerb, great dealing with you.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I lift heavy 6 days a week and I was having joint issues, especially my wrist, for years but I just started taking this like a month ago and I have no issues anymore.