HR

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Excellent choice!

I wasn't quite sure how this product would work, but I gave it a try anyway. I'm glad I did because my hands feel so much softer and smoother. The dry essence is easy to apply and really gets absorbed into my skin. My nails look healthier, too. I'll definitely be using this product again.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The benefits are good as it really soaks in your hands. It is good to refresh your hands with this product. The size of gloves is big enough to fit anyone. It would be good to add this to your routine. I plan to use this every other week to improve the condition of my dry hands.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is a good hand mask. My wrists are not that dry, but they did need some care, especially my nails. I tried this, and it's good. My hands are smoother and nicer, and my nails absorbed the needed moisture. Only con is the smell. Some wrote in the comments they liked it, but for me it smelled like a cleaning product: you know, where they add a "perfume" to dilute the chemicals... Not a fan, to say the least

d15edce6-6ca4-45c8-82d5-e07080bce862
a45e607b-38ce-4438-b93d-ede0cde66109
b998c35a-825f-4f6c-8e05-0e032b2adddd
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The dry essence hand pack from Petitfee was amazing! I loved how it made my hands feel after using it and would definitely recommend it to others.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The serum soaked mask is more watery than gel-based. There is no strong fragrance and my skin looks moisturised and calm after using the mask. The amount of serum is very generous.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It’s super product for moisturizing drying hands . It’s gloves contain the product, use it once . Good price so can take many to use it .

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This hand mask has a lot of benefits: a good quality, gentle smell, good size, compositions and package. It is good for hand skin care routine. After this mask my skin feels refreshed and relaxed. If you have dry skin this is perfect for you. Will buy again.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

For hand cares, the quality is great, the size suits the hands very well, the benefits is to refresh the hands, make you feel very soft with good smell 😍💘