HR

Neo
Posted on May 3, 2022

NOW Foods,Ulcetrol, 60 Tablets have all the right ingredient which can benefit the lining of the digestive tract in a single 1 pill serving per dosage. Nice to have all the ingredients in one product I used to get them through different products. Thumbs up please if you find this useful.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

New product from Now foods. I had h pylori infection so immediately looked at ingredients and they definitely on the list of ingredients I have researched earlier to help with the infection and healing stomach. So glad the company came up with this supplement.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great combination ingredients all combined to heal stomach. So convenient to have it all in one. I purchased to assist with post h pylori infection to heal my stomach lining

Posted on May 31, 2022

I used zinc carnosine before and it helped me in my stomach problems, but this formula didnt work the same as the product of the same copmany " gastro comfort" so i recommend you gastro comfort more than this one

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Not helping... do better with Brazilian Green Bee Propolis (plain propolis doesn't work) for ulcer/hpylori support. I think it's because these are in tablets? Zinc you want with food, mastic gum is sort of useless if you take it with food - tablets don't absorb well in compromised digestion. Glad I didn't pay $40 as it was locally but also feels like a waste of $ since it hasn't helped in replacing what I was taking to sort of help... thought it seemed like a brilliant formulation just poor execution in tablet form and directions.

Posted on May 23, 2022

the quality of the ingredients are super effective. could literally see the effects after some days. size is easy to swallow. benifits are visible.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've had this for a few weeks and honestly, I cant really tell a difference so I dunno.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Good brand. It helps in digestion.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This saved my life from ulcer pain