HR

Posted on Jan 14, 2022
Happy with this

No extra nasties added to this formulation. And it's a good strength for daily use. Ideal for me to take after minor surgery. Reasons to take selenium: It increases immunity, takes part in antioxidant activity that defends against free radical damage and inflammation, and plays a key role in maintaining a healthy metabolism. *if this helped you a little bit, please throw me a quick like*

6ebf89bc-c3b3-44c8-8f91-27f9524084b6

☆ WHY IODINE DIDN'T WORK • Proven effect ☆ For a long time they did not understand why Iodine supplements do not work, why the so expected and so necessary compensation for the levels of thyroid hormones (T3 / T4) does not come. • ("Iodine" has already been tried by everyone, and even in very high concentrations.) • ☆ They passed hair and blood samples for trace element composition. • It was found that the level of biological selenium (Se) is below the lower limit of the average [norm]. • What do you think? • As early as 2 weeks after starting the daily dose of this chelated Se, the overall well-being began to improve significantly and fatigue decreased. • And these are already objective signs of increased metabolic (metabolic, biochemical) processes in the body. • (We did not use or add anything else, and by this moment a lot had already been tested). • Ie it was precisely this "ignition" that was lacking, thanks to which Iodine itself began to work out in the body. • [Now we even reg

631c856f-b4f8-4817-86d7-d529b77aa3d7
f7db399d-87fb-4e3a-8c5b-afb46cd5150e
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This is a trusted brand, the amount to price ratio is excellent. It contains no ingredients that are bad for you. The tablets can easily be broken in two, like I do, since I don' t need that much selenium daily. This product contains selenium in the form of selenomethionine, which has been shown to have superior absorption rates compared with other forms of selenium.

460ec324-058b-4567-877f-19f0184ff7b0
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This is my first selenium supplement. This season I experienced hair loss and as therapy (with other medications including and after taking tests of course ) my doctor recommended these ones. The dose is basic but it can be doubled. 2 pills a day (1 in the morning+ 1 in the evening)is my prescription. Plus all the ingredients are of natural source Now Foods supplements is my favorite for about 5 years so far, really recommend those

156c0139-6d98-4512-974a-90c57788b9ae
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I've been trying to drink this product for 10 days & the results are much better than the products. I previously consumed..I'm a new user & this is my first time buying it through HERB...The delivery was very fast, beyond my expectation.. even though the delivery was from USA to Indonesia... NOW and Herb are the best..I don't regret it. thankyou very much..

b3604dcd-1145-4cea-8be3-f852a6da2db9
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

In my opinion, this vitamin is one of the best supplements on the market. I took it faithfully for a month and noticed a difference in my energy levels and mood. The quality of life and well-being started to improve almost immediately and I really have to say that this product has been an amazing addition to my health care routine.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for several months now and I can safely say that my life has improved significantly. My energy level has increased, more confidence in front of people, much more self-control -all of these things contribute to my overall well-being. Will definitely continue using this product at least for a few more months to see if any additional changes take place.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I have been a user of this vitamin for around 8 months, and I must say that it has works wonders for me. I used to be a vegan before taking this product. After some time, I realized that it was hard to stay in shape with veggies everyday but could still run on my treadmill in the mornings. This is when I came to know about vitamin NU

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

A product that is made by people who understand your needs and wants. I went to a doctor who recommended this because of my favorite vitamin, which is something I have not been able to get in my own country for years! To me, vitamins are more of an accessory than real nutrition. This one is also very good as well as being made from natural ingredients. Highly recommended

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I started using this vitamin after a year of taking no medication at all. This vitamin has made it possible for me to work longer, not be exhausted and able to do things I never thought I would be able to do. The price is unbeatable and this vitamin is a steal!