HR

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

bda242e3-6e21-4e6e-804c-3fc936254388
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I am a regular repeater for this product. I realized I needed to have Vitamin Bs, but before I found this product, I was confused how much each Vitamin Bs are needed and hesitating to start. Then an article of Orthomolecular research mentions vitamin B complex is good to cover our needs, and I tried this. My body was reacting so positively and I don't miss it twice a day since.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I’m so happy to have found this high dosage complex. I had been looking around but this supplement seems to be one of the best alternatives out there. Only one capsule a day, and it’s easy to swallow, since it’s coated and reasonably sized. Leaves no aftertaste, which is quite important for me. I need to take it for longer in order to talk about quality, though. But I do trust this brand.

I like this B complex supplement. It contains many B vitamins and also additional ingredients . B complex vitamins are some of the most important vitamins for your health. They play a range of different roles in your body, including helping to regulate endocrine and nervous systems, supplying energy and producing red blood cells.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Good quality is always. Medium size but still easy to swallow. Gives energy and a good mood. I've noticed the effect after 4 days. The package is ok. Tastes a little like citrus. Yellow color, which then paints my underwear)) Generally, I like it. Good to have all the B-group ingredients in one pill.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great quality as always from this brand. I love that it's tablets as I can cut them in half to give to my dog lower dose than I take. Easy to swallow, small size tablets.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Find the tablet form much easier to use than the capsule as it is possible to easily split to obtain a smaller dose. On my second bottle. Find it to be a good product and ideal for my needs.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Me and my wife needed this full quality product cause we lacked this supplement. We are happy with that being in our house. Great ingredients, package, energy and brain memory boost. Also doesn’t have after taste.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

great quality supplement with quality ingredients, average size pills , they smell and taste like every b complex which is normal, it helps with extra energy

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

great quality supplement with quality ingredients, average size pills , they smell bad and taste bad which is normal for b complex, it helps with extra energy and metabolism