HR

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I don’t think anyone can see the effect of a bone supplements unless you have very bad bones to start with. For me it’s for maintenance and this has all the right combination (magnesium, k1 & 2, d3) and it’s from plant, not limestone. I read that taking calcium from limestone without the supporting vitamins can cause calcium to calcify in your organs instead of being absorbed. I also like that the tablets are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Due to lack of estrogen due to menopause I was sent for a bone scan. It showed the beginning stage of osteoporosis. Immediately I started looking for something to strengthen my bones. I want to avoid harmful medical prescription drugs that can make bones even more brittle. After some research, I went to the health food store, and an employee recommended this product. It seems to contain all the supplements that benefit bone health, in the correct forms. The pills are relatively small and easy to swallow. I am hoping this will help me maintain my bones and possibly rebuild them.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I use this product daily and feel it is very effective at supplying my calcium needs especially due to malabsorption probelems I already have. Ingredients are of the highest quality! I love that they are plant based and contain the other needed ingredients to aid in processing and increasing absorption of Calcium!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

The ingredients are plant based and easily absorbed. No fillers, great quality. I give these to my children every day. When my son needed to regrow his jawbone after an infection, I gave him this and the dentist was amazed at how quickly it had regrown. I'm a customer for life!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This is the best absorbing calcium I have found. It has strontium which can be a building block for better bones. I am 70 and am reversing my osteoporosis ! My scans show improvement. The tabs are small and easy to take. Excellently sourced and digestible calcium. I trust the quality of New Chapter products. It comes in glass bottle packaging which is a plus.

I switched to New Chapter Plant Calcium Bone Strength two years ago after my last Bone Densitometry. Two years later, with my most recent BD, I have had an improvement of 5.2% in my lumbar spine Bone Mineral Density (BMD) and and 3.7% in my my mean total hip BMD. Both increases are a statistically significant increase. This supplement has the same active ingredient as another advertised supplement but at a more affordable price. I also took a Strontium supplement with this one at at least 2 hours apart from the above supplement for the better absorption of the calcium.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022