HR

Posted on Oct 15, 2021
B-Complex Might Help for Nerve Pain

Based on the advice of a relative, I took some B-Complex called Daneuron from the doctor with only 3 types of Vitamin B inside for the nerve pain on my left leg, which was especially felt in the morning upon waking up. Anyway, when the Daneuron ran out, I bought this brand to try and found that's even better. The nerve pain on the leg is now completely gone. There is just one problem with this product. The tablets stick together in the container. I have to separate a tablet every time I need it and this causes the tablet to break. For this reason, I am turning to another brand which has the vitamin inside a capsule. Update on 28 Jul 2022: I bought this product again and found that the tendency of the tablets to stick together has now been resolved by the manufacturer. I will continue to buy this product because of its price and naturalness.

a7eaa70a-353f-4c5e-b552-77b468751f29

This is a very well designed and composed tablet. There is a bit of choline, inositol and PABA included, they can be counted as b-vitamins but usually you need to buy a separate product for them. Also methylcobalamin instead of cyanocobalamin. The dosages are reasonable, not unnecessarily high as in some other products. The smell of the tablets could be a bit nicer, that is why only four stars.

9917b3a8-dad1-402d-9f12-b6132b1f254a
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I bought this supplement for my mother. I was looking for a good mixture od b vitamins in it's best form and a good quantity. This is it! 90 tablets, and for this one you need to take one per day, size of tablets is good also, some I was previosuly ordering for her were bigger and harder to swallow. This is a good quality vitamin b complex!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Vitamin B complex that we need. We all need supplement and this is one that is needed in all ages. The taste and quality of it is superb. The size is just right. Highly recommended. There is no smell nor after taste. You can immediately feel the effect with daily intake.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I've tried some other brands before, I think this one is quite good. I like it because the dosage is not very high, and folate and B12 in methyl form. I have mold problem, if I don't take B-complex, I will feel not so good. B2 and B6 are important, I also take P5P and inositol with this one. For me the B-complex is the basic guard, I also need lots of other suppplements to improve my health.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Good product. I was searching for a good B complex for my mother and stumbled upon this one. I searched "B complex with methylcobalamin, benfotiamine, PABA and Choline. This one doesn't contain Benfotiamine, but included the others at a lower price, so I also picked up Benfotiamine alone to take with it. Many people today are deficient in natural B vitamins. Modern Western diet--processed flour and grains, can cause a B vitamin deficiency. There are many symptoms of a B vitamin deficiency, such as memory loss and mood changes, but do not go too overboard with supplements---it can cause problems down the road if certain vitamins are too high in the body. I recommend watching Dr Eric Berg on YouTube---I learn alot from him. I can't say yet if this product helps to raise B vitamin levels or evens them out, but I will post an update on any new information.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Good quality and value for $ ,safe ingredients, medium size tablets. Great effect on nervous system, Contains activated folic acid and many other b vitamin making it very potent as body's metabolism is easily able to absorb the vitamins . no noticeable niacin flush. No bright yellow urine Aids energy which is good when unable to drink coffee. Good packaging. Taste is mild.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Nature's B-Complex supplement is very appreciated by my mother who use it to relax her nervous system to relax her finger stiffness. She is taking it for about 2 weeks already and feels good effect on her body, most especially her fingers that are less painful. The size of the tablets are also just perfect, not to big. She also reported about her feeling of having more positive energy and metabolism. She feels more relaxed and have better sleeping habit since the regular intake of B-Complex. I recommend for all.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

this product comes with a lab readout of how much B vitamins are actually in it and accessible. I use it because your gut normally makes B vitamins but if you push cortisol, you won't make bile or digest supplements or most nutrients. This is a good supplement, but you will need to get some other Bs to prop it up as it is low in some of them. This B works well for what is on its label. If you take this and are still low on these you may need to get more enzymes, nutrients or bile to restore you gut. B is for peace and calm nerves and if you eat too much B it increases appetite. I give it four stars because it is not a complete B supplement. I like to get them from I herb due to it being the best price. Thank you I herb

Posted on Dec 23, 2021
1931

Great product from a brand that can be trusted. I love the energy i get from this b-complex so i highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so. f