HR

Posted on Oct 3, 2021
The quality is good & they work

They don't have an unpleasant smell, the capsules are small. I noticed the effects almost immediately, while taking 2 capsules daily. My concentration improved, I have less brain-fog, I get less tired during my work day. I work in IT - all of my work is memory and concentration dependent. It was easy to notice the improvement.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I bought it primarily for my elderly mother to keep her mentally fresh, supplemented with other brain-boosting products such as Ginkgo biloba. She has been taking it for a while now, she is lively, active, no memory problems. Easy to swallow. This product is recommended for everyone, especially for elderly people, students, people with mental work and in case of stress and exhaustion.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

tried a bottle, does seem to give a bit more clarity in thinking, abit more energy, less dull. size of capsule was ok. quality should be good as this is a reputable brand.ingredients contain phosphatidylserine, would like to try for longer to see if it really benefits cognition. taste neutral. dosage ok

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

After I take it I found that i have to take it more than one in a day. I have short memory to remember things and taking mornings and evenings bills and have to remember that didn’t help me. I will search for other brands who make one bill a day

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I bought it as a test because I really liked its composition. However, this is the product whose effect can only be seen after longer use, so I cannot comment on it yet.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I was pleased to see the ingredients in Natural Factors PS.IQ Memory, that is what I had been looking for. The product is fresh, the expiration date is two years from purchase. The quality is very good because it has been helpful with morning brain fog.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

My husband's favorite! He is taking these on daily basis and it helps him to focus and handle all the work pressure! Thank you IHERB

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Looking forward to the benefits,just starting using them. easy to take soft gel. good price and well known brand . good quality for the price

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Have given these to my elderly mother and over the past couple of weeks I have seen a slight improvement in her cognition. She is reading more and is able to recall some things a little more easily. Hope it continues to improve but i'm not expecting a miracle. It says to take 2 pills a day 2-3 times a day for the first month but I think this might be a bit excessive. 2 pills once a day and I'm still able to see the results.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

phosphytidal serine is a nutrient that helps to strengthen the tissues of the brain and the transmission I've nerve and thought processes it is derived from lecithin end it has the essential fatty acids so vital for the functioning of the brain processes since I am older I definitely take this memory formula along with brain elevate to maximize my brain capacity This is a magnificent product for memory