HR

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The quality of this magnesium is really good. The package is easy to transport and the benefit for my muscle and joint have been very good after a month of use. On top of it, with just one tablet before going to bed my sleep has improved a lot. I have been recommended by my doctor to magnesium and it works.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Magnesium in elemental form is not easily absorbed by the body according to research I read. Megafood has created this supplement in an organic food base as well as fermented the magnesium so it becomes much more absorbable and bioavailable than other brands I tried. I take it for muscle relaxation, bone health, general relaxation and wellbeing.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great it helped with sore muscles the ingredients are good the quality is good and the size is great magnesium is one of the most important menirls in the body and the package is good too it helped to sleep well controls the hormon and doesn’t have after taste mineral

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

When it comes to magnesium, the choice of supplements can be overwhelming. After trying so many brands, this is the one I will use for life! My naturopath who specializes in rebuilding the body through mineral supplementation said she only trusts this brand because of the cold extraction method they use that keeps their product pure and concentrated. This is the most easily absorbable magnesium, which can also be an issue. She also said this company took a pallet of their supplements and let them bake in the sun for 2 months then had them analyzed in a lab to make sure they still contained the amounts indicated on the label. We are talking about a company dedicated to absolute quality! I can tell such a difference in my body on this magnesium, as I have finally found a product that my body can actually absorb and utilize! This helps with sleep, stress, joints, and muscle aches. There are actually over 600 processes in the body affected by magnesium, so being deficient in it can wreak havoc on the body. For the level of quality, this is such an affordable supplement and I will not go without it. I take 2 every morning and 2 at night and don’t get the dreaded magnesium diarrhea associated with cheaper forms of magnesium. I would highly recommend this to everybody I know!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

According to an article I read online, magnesium can help you relax muscles and sleep. I definitely can feel the effect. It doesn't take long for me to feel sleepy after lying on the bed, and the quality of my sleep has improved as well.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I love that it is 50 mg and also all natural! Helps me fall asleep without being overtired the next day. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I likeMegaFood products and started taking these last year but stopped when l found another brand much cheaper with higher dosage. I think the fermented is a bit of a gimmick really..

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

great quality, pure ingredient, big enough size, the best formula of magnesium, the package is eco, help for joint and muscle, i get sleep fast, minerals in good quantity, not a bad taste, helps for my hormons

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I bought this for my mother and she mentioned that it really helped with the pain she feels in her legs. I will definitely continue to purchase another larger bottle once she is done with her current bottle.