HR

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

The best probiotic we ever had. My son had improvement with his digestive problem in just few days. His belly is not swelled and he is going to the loo daily, before theralac, he was only able to go every couple of days . Our doctor prescribed and after review it, to make sure about the quality, i was very impressed with all the ingredients. Definably beibg faithful to the brand now.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Recommended by my doctor (nurse) and it has helped greatly. Did not know the benefits of a good probiotic but I do enjoy the benefits it gives. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is an item that truly works. Once loading doses are completed, then you only take 1 capsule 2x per week so future bottles last 15 weeks which is a great investment!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I LOVE this probiotic! I tried several before my naturopath suggested this. I experienced digestive improvement within a week. After that, I noticed my hair started growing back, my skin improved, I had less cravings, and I was able to lose weight more easily than before. Thanks so much!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I’ve started using this because I have had some really bad bloating for over a year. The results were insane, just after a day I was back to normal!!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great product! Love this probiotic, been taking this for a few years now. Very convenient if your on antibiotics you can still take this & not interfere with the effectiveness of your meds!

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Theralac is the stuff! I haven't found another probiotic that matches its effectiveness. Good for situations where you have over colonization of the wrong kind of microbes. Also helps with situations involving long term anti-microbial use.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Have used their products for years. Bottom line is they work. Company specializes in probiotics. Ingredients are what a good probiotic should have.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I believe that this product works well and does what it is suppose to do.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Did take this to reboots the digestion system It works