HR

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I used another brand tocotrienol via iHerb and started this one because the other one was absent. This one is absolutely the same as the previous one, i.e. any side effects. It is general action to complete the family of vitamins E. Must mention the previous was more convention price. I Hope LIFE EXTENSION will reduce a little the price.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Quality brand I've taken before, one I trust. Researching supplements, I found out that vitamine E has 8 forms, 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols. I used to take a product with all 8, but the amount of tocotrienols included was ridiculously small. Learning that tocotrienols have a bigger and more interesting antioxidant effect, I found this product that I have been taking for 3 months now. I know there is a benefit to my skin, but using many antioxidants is a necessity in my case since I deal with chronic inflammation and pain. The gel caps are a small size, very easy to swallow, no taste.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

We got this tocopherol & antioxidant supplement shipped to New Zealand and the package arrived in only 1.5 weeks. We did a lot of research and are very please with the quality of the ingredients and the benefits from this product. My husband (age 36) takes this and has seen great benefits. Also have a great effect on hair and skin health. The dosage and capsule size are great, they don't have a bad taste to them and they get absorbed very easily.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

tocotrienols is the best and highest quality of vitman E that improve your healthy and auto immune system and your skin, hair and nails best to take it with omega 3 and vitman D last for two months

8f78e84a-e90a-4646-90bb-0d3ad07e3e21
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

The best and correct vitamin E supplement. Great absorption. Combine with the Vitamin D3 that has vitamin K2, and you’ll be sure to upgrade your immunity. Take precautions and be sure you won’t get covid. It’s great for the skin too.

7440306a-eb58-430d-af7a-1e8577728bee
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This supplement is great for Heart problem as DR Karem Ali mention it I well have my blood test in three month and hopefully things get better Thank you iHerb

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Tocotrienols work on both the genetic and protein levels to produce firmer, fairer skin and larger muscles. Moreover, the tocotrienols in this product, EVNol SupraBio, are highly bioavailable, absolutely worth the cost.