HR

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Gastritis is the bane of my existance. It's so hard to get rid of, everything triggers it. I've gone the natural way, herbal way, I've seen gastroenterologist, naturopaths, you name it. Nothing really worked. Not one to give up, I read everything I can about gastritis and that's where I heard about Zinc Carnosine. So I tried it 2 weeks ago. The first day, nothing happened, 2nd, nope but the 5th, wow. The fire that's been scorching my belly, throat stopped and I could actually sleep for once! This will be my 2nd time reordering this brand. It is more pricey compared to other brands but it has L Reuteri which can help heal the gut barrier. I'm so happy to have found a solution to what has been causing 80% of my unhappiness. I hope it has worked for everyone else as well.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Have had issues for years but this really seemed to help quickly. First 3-4 weeks I took as directed then was able to use less and less to where a maintenance dose keeps things good unless I’ve “overdone” it. Thank you for clicking yes if this helped you.

It really helps with the stomach's lining. It improves my wellbeing regarding my stomach issues. Gut issues are really common and often are overlooked, this product improves the guts. Quality of this brand is top-notch. Be aware, it is zinc based ingredient which means to pay attention to not take it for too long, especially when multivitamin is present.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Do you constantly feel the need to clear your that? Did you know, this is often caused by acid buildup in your stomach? This product completely cleared up this problem for me. It seems pricy but in all honestly, how many supplements do you take that given significant results in just a matter of weeks? Life Extension is a great quality brand that I highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Quality supplement for building gut wall and minimizing harmful bacteria. Supports a healthy microbiome and relieves from constipation. Benefits digestion and relieves bloating. Highly recommend.

8dff707c-5b9e-46d7-901a-7b4acbd1e5de
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I was having stomach gas problem and wanted to vomit every time I ate too full. After taking this for 2 weeks, it doesn’t happen again. However, there was 1 empty pill was found, hope this will be improved

15327bba-96bd-4ae7-8e2c-c6639ca60736
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Zinc carnosine is known to be anti inflammatory and is good for stomach ulcer problems. The size is small, but what interest me is the quality, as it pairs Zinc with a single probiotic strain. Certainly needed for those with stomach issues.