HR

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This version of Vitamin C came highly recommended by my naturopath. The food-based foundation increases "bio-availability", a fancy way of saying the body can make better use of the Vitamin C. More of it is actually used by the body, to support the immune system as well as the natural ongoing dynamic process of new bone replacement. Unlike Vitamin C tablets that are not food-based, I have found Innate Response Vitamin C does not upset my stomach, even if I take it between meals. This is another example of 'you only get what you pay for'. It is more expensive than Vitamin C sold as 'ascorbic acid', with no food based carrier system, but it is well worth the extra money for the reasons mentioned above.

Posted on May 19, 2022

The best whole vitamin C on the market. Quite big in the size, but easy to swallow. I cut it into 2 and use it twice a day with potassium bicarbonate and salt dissolved in home made sparkling water to eliminate strong bitter taste of potassium. It's a non- sugar 'adrenal cocktail' drink.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This product is one of a few whole food vitamin C products that is recommended by Morley Robbins(Root Cause Protocol). I have not had any digestive issues when taking these.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The only natural vitamin C I trust in quality. My well-known minerologist advised me to take it. And in fact, I was not disappointed, I did not exchange this product for anything else.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I’m starting to break a quarter to add to my toddler’s smoothies. They’re so fussy. So and don’t this and even beef liver capsules is my go to daily.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Innate is my discovery here. I got a recommendation to try this one, and it truly works. I take a tablet each day, and in case of any illness I take a lot. Convenient to have a big size bottle.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

super pricey, but worth it to get a whole food supplement that the body will absorb easily. I am giving this to my fussy eater, who is often vitamin C deficient, and he is having no issue taking it.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Innate is one of the premier natural, whole foods vitamin companies on the market today. I like their vitamin C very much. The only downside is that it contains ascorbic acid.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

I am following the root cause protocol and this is the recommended whole vitamin c. I was using a different brand. This works better by far. It's expensive, but lasts forever because it's a huge bottle. I love that they are tablets and they don't have a capsule that needs to be digested! I have seen a huge improvement in my gum health. I have issues with 1 tooth and the bleeding and gum irritation is gone! I highly recommend.