HR

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I use this for my TMJ problem of my jaw to speed up the healing process then follow by DMSO a potent substance that can go deeper on my skin or MSM cream I bought from iherb which is also very good cream that can penetrate deeper of my skin along with Lobelia tincture I bought from iherb which is you take it orally. Its really a big help for my problem of my jaw.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

Lobelia tincture is a wonderful bronchdilator for asthmatic/hayfever conditions or just congested lungs. Administered with another lung herb or 2, like Elecampane root & preferably a stimulant like Ginger & or Peppermint, it clears the lungs in no time flat. It also amplifies the properties of other herbs taken with it & relaxes even the tiny bronchial tubes. Truly a powerhouse & I wouldn't be without it. Care to expectorate? Just have a dose of Lobelia.

a6cd4647-3636-4475-bffa-84d0d613e909

I waited to review this until I used it f or awhile. I have to say, it is really effective. I feel an improvement in my overall health, for sure. I actually use it in my smoothies in the morning and it doesn't t change the taste at all. I haven't taken it directly so I cant attest to the palatability.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

We have this on hand for winter lung complaints. Easy to use. Would prefer if it wasn’t in alcohol though….that’s hard to get !

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

this helped with mild asthma almost instantly. the dosage is good and lasts ages. important to dilute with water

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This is a magic herb for lungs and asthma problems. Lobelia was able to help me relieve asthma attack. Very valuable plant and product.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Stronger than some of the other lobelia tinctures on the market. High-quality!

Posted on May 29, 2022

Very good quality product and good for immunity and very safe

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Used this product for a home remedy and it truly works. Love it. Thanks iHerb

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Lobelia is great product that helps with coughing, easing the tickle that may be apparent.