HR

Posted on May 10, 2022

I was told to take this after Covid to get my energy back. Mild taste. Seems like a great product. Have been healthy and energetic ever since.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Pairing with Adrenal support and Ashwagandha and in 3 weeks I am feeling more revived I had left aderenalectomy a year ago and I am so happy a friend suggested this to me to help me with adrenal fatigue and system restoration!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Excellent source of energy and gives me rush. The flavor is sweet almost like a typical herbal extract.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

I felt the effect right away. I’m going to purchase the whole big bottle. I feel more energetic in the morning and through the day.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I take this along with other Buhner herbs. It’s helpful for energy, but too much can make me feel very emotionally unstable so I recommend you experiment, starting with a very low dose, to find your own perfect dosage.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This herb seems to help me with stress the only downside is the serving size. I will buy again, goes well with red ginseng

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My husband takes it when he feels a bit lethargic, seems to work well

Posted on Apr 16, 2021

I've purchased eleuthero in different forms [pills , oral solutions] - and this is the best I've found since the eleuthero pills I used to purchase in China Town [a product of china] can no longer be found in my city. I recommend this Herb Pharm product.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

Price quality. I am satisfied with the product. Easy to store, does not have a strong odor. And it gives a good effect. I've been looking for this for a long time.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I need more time to say if it has an effect . I think its quality is good.