HR

Posted on May 16, 2022

I am taking it for two weeks. Cannot say that I lost all my menopausal signs, but at least I can sleep better and I have fewer night sweats. I will most probably buy another jar, as it seems to work and most probably I need to see the cumulative effect in time. I feel great and I like the composition. I do recommend the Estro Comfort, but of course I also recommend to take it in collaboration with your doctor.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This supplement has been helping me during the day and night with hot flashes and sweats. I like the fact that it’s natural and not hormonal.

love it so much no more night sweats for my mom..

2acc7fd7-f32f-425a-b472-6a7976b2c9b4
Posted on Sep 10, 2020

Im 64..always suffered for years with embarrassing hot flushes..had a radiacal hysterectomy last December..hot flushes seemed to get worse. Decided to give Estrocomfort a try..they have definitely been an amazing help for me. Havent had a hot flush in months. I recently tried to cut dosage down to 1tablet instead of 2 daily thinking my body may not require them anymore with view to eventually weaning myself off them Within 4 days i seriously started having the hot sweats again. I am so lucky Estrocomfort has worked for me. This is a genuine review

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The size, package, is great. But as for the quality i'm not sure sence i thought it was a tablets that helps losing weight, but it turned out to be for people who is 50 and above! (I'm 23)...

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My mother says it helps her with hot flashes and sleeping. Have ordered it again

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Finally back in stock. Still works wonders for me, so I’ll keep on using it for now. Still reducing hot flashes at night.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

size if easy for daily intake

Posted on May 6, 2019

I was playing the hockypocky all night long. Left foot out right leg out arms out fan on.my husband was using me as the electric blanket. 1000 thread count sheets helps that your not drowning in your own sweat. I've been taking this religiously for the past 2 weeks and the sweats are minimal. I even had a night when I did not sweat . Even during the day I barely have a sweat unless there a too many people standing in my personal space. I would say check your diet and take note what your eating and how it affects you. Caffeine sugars some carbs. What works for me may not work for you. You be the judge

22f477c2-2a24-4298-8da4-bee5fa190098
Posted on Apr 20, 2014

After experiencing a drastic onset of severe insomnia, night sweats and fatigue I began searching for a natural supplement to what i believed was the beginning of menopause. My symptoms eventually left entirely which could be related to something else entirely except I continued the Estrocomfort and believe this is helping my overall well being.