HR

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
Ok

Scent: very strong sent Use: after eating Quality:not bad Size: good for the price Age: I’m not sure Package: good Benefit : it’s supposed to help with digesting oily food Season: any…. Texture : a normal pill Composition : basic like the basic-ness of the product I haven’t noticed the biggest difference when using it

c4b9b6b2-5644-48de-bd2b-947f08b971ce
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

These actually work! I will feel the food has been digested in about 2 hours and then I will release what ever I ate the day before the next day

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I've been using these for many years. I like the idea of supplementing my enzymes after eating, and this one has a lot of components that others do not, including a good probiotic that's not all that easy to find, especially in a combination like this!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I have had digestive issues for years. This one is affordable and awesome! I’ll take two with each meal, in fact any time I eat anything, even a snack. It works.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Its very useful, i feel so comfortable after using it when i feel bad after having meal, great one, thats why i ordered it again

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is the most effective probiotic I've ever tried -have purchased it often because it actually works!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I think this is good for mild cases of indigestion. Personally I have to take more than the recommended amount.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is a daily enzyme. Do you take them? Then try these inexpensive ones.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The effect is there, it helps to digest food better.