HR

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Morning Kick start

Need this supplement once every morning to kick start my day. I struggle with CFS and Fibro for more than one decade. This is one of the few key supplements needed to sustain quality of life.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Provides the body with stable energy—not excessive. Just makes you feel like you have a normal amount of energy and can get through your day with ease and a good sense of well being.

Posted on Oct 3, 2020

I suffer from chronic fatigue and i was recommended to take NADH to help with energy. I have finished my first packet (taking 2 in the morning) and I must say that it does give me a boost. I am taking it along side a co-enzyme Q10 tablet as well.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

I haven't been taking this for long, I'm about 1/3 of the way through, and I didn't take it by itself for half of that time, which it does specify on the directions, it also says that the full effectiveness won't be felt for a few weeks. Even so, at the moment I feel heaps better, and altogether more motivated and energized

Really wish I'd got onto this sooner. Great addition to your energy stack. Takes about a half hour to an hour to kick in. Really somethin special. I like the low dose, then i can just take them as needed and don't have to worry so much about what else is in my system.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

NADH from other suppliers did not suit me. This is the best choice I had made

MegaVitamins
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I use this 3 times and pass it to my daughter to continue. I am still monitoring ...

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I take this daily, one of the better brands to help stop my tremor

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I bought it but only used for sometime while exercise. I can feel the energy that it bring.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Speeds up my metabolism if I take A LOT of it.