HR

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

love this product. it is great for thyroid support. i will reorder and use this product again. easy to use and good quality . it does not contain unwanted ingredients. easy use it and I take it every morning. I have noticed an improvement in my hair and skin. this is a good quality product.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I've been taking a combo of thyroid supplements, it seems to work. I was able to forgo entirely the prescribed medication (t4 synthetic form). I'd recommend you try all the supps out there before getting on a hormone replacement therapy. be blessed!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love this blend of supplements. It supports thyroid well.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Great complex for optimal thyroid function. I am very pleased of this product.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Amazing product for thyroid support. No more brain fog and having more energy.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

my natural doctor tried several thyroid meds- this one has been very helpful for my thyroid

Posted on Nov 21, 2020

Very happy with the product. Since started taking it, my energy level increased and i feel great after years of feeling tired and low mood. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Jan 3, 2021

This product is good but I prefer using 1 tablet to 2 recommended. It helps me with This product is good but I prefer to use 1 tablet to 2 recommended, it gave me more energy

Posted on May 28, 2022

so good it helps me with my tyrot.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Good product with the right balance of ingredients…. It is a slightly large capsule .. but ok to swallow