HR

Posted on May 22, 2022

Since Citracal Plus is not available in Canada and having had problems finding this product online, I was happy to order exactly what I need from iHerb. The ingredients enabling me to take calcium once a day with or without food is important. Thank you for your attention to quality and prompt delivery.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Packaging came intact. Tablets were small enough to be easily swallowed with no unpleasant taste. I bought it because the ingredients appeared to be of good quality and so far it hasn't disappointed. This is my first time buying this product. Given the calcium dosage per tablet, I would suggest that you split the serving into two. Will update after I have consumed it over a longer period.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I prefer the citracal product since it is more soluble in the body than the calcium carbonate. This product is light on the stomach and not heavy as well as it contains 10000iu vitamin d3 for one serving in addiyion to zinc and copper which the body needs.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have hypoparathyreodism and I have to take a lot of calcium. I was looking for a calcium citrate product which contains larger dose of calcium. I am satisfied with this product.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Quality calcium tablet from a trusted brand bayer with zinc and copper which needed the most and also no bloating or constipation as its calcium citrate

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I’ve been waiting for months to become available again on Iherb. I’m switching from Caltrate to Citracal because calcium citrate has better absorption than calcium carbonate. The tablet is slightly bigger than Caltrate but looks less densed. Anyhow, I don’t have problem swallowing it.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

We think CITRACAL CALCIUM CITRATE is the greatest. I have been using it for many years with satisfactory results. I would recommend it to anyone. As far as quality it does not get any better, according to my experience.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Calcium citrate is much better form to absorb than calcium carbonate, and this formula also includes vitamin d. I take it once a day and so far not much side effect.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

A little big in size but I've been a Citrical brand loyalist for over a decade so I'll buy these until the mini sized tablets are available again.