HR

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Excellent kidney herb tincture

This tincture contains organic or wild crafted herbs or fruit that show kidney supporting or protecting properties. The leading ingredient is juniper berry (which can also be found in gin) and has been shown to benefit kidney health. I use this tincture mainly in times of increased stress to protect my kidneys against the deleterious effect of excessive oxidative stress. This tincture also contains a few herbs shown to reduce the likelihood of forming kidney stones.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I love all Dr Christopher's brand items, and they are about half the price on Iherb than the price I can find them elsewhere. I am amassing a collection of different Dr Christopher's formulas now, to cover any eventuality. This one I love because I have Chronic Kidney Disease, and need all the help I can get.

I'm so glad I bought this herbal mixture. It will help your kidneys flush out toxic load. Cleansing kidneys is very important along with the liver couple of times a year. It also helps if you are getting up to urinate a lot through the night and have clearer skin too. Definitely recommend and will buy again.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Herbal medicine tinctures can sometimes be awful to take, but this one is really nice. It isn't too strong in flavour, and it works quite well for kidneys. I was doing a kidney detox with mine and used it to help support that. I like it, it seems a very good quality product. I think my kidney detox went better with the product.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

My kidneys were hurting and I started taking this and honestly after the first week my kidneys stopped hurting. Highly recommend, it may take longer for some people to feel the difference but just be consistent!

0707dca5-6447-440c-9644-819b07d36c14
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Dr Christopher's kidney formula is gentle but very effective in helping my kidneys function better. I have noticed a vast improvement since I have been taking it. The formula is pleasant and easy to take. The product is excellent because of the quality of the herbal ingredients. The bottle is small enough to carry in a bag or pocket.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Easy to take in a handy bottle and dropper. great ingredients for kidney health. I am looking forward to my next blood test to see how my kidneys are functioning with these drops.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I'm currently on day 205 of an extended juice fast and I've been taking this and its amazing My kidneys are filtering so much metabolic waste HIGHLY recommended

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I don't take prescription drugs and this will be something I will need if I get a kidney infection. I trust Dr. Christopher's.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It is indeed a good product. It does a great job on your kidney health overall. Always using Dr christophers products and very satisfied with results