HR

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
If u suffer from knee pain, buy this.

Am 60 years old n occasionally gets knee pain but it normally goes away after a few days of rest. Last month had a persistent pain in the knees that just wont go away. Even Walking 10 metres with knee braces was painful. After reading many positive reviews on this product, i thot why not give it a try? After 2-3 days of rubbing this ointment once in the morning n once b4 bedtime, the pain is GONE. I x even have to wear knee braces. Amazing !!!! never found an ointment that worked this fast. However make sure ur skin is clean(pref after a shower when ur pores are open) rub it in for 3-5 min until fully absorbed n wash ur hands immediately bcos it contains COMFREY which is dangerous if consumed. Try it , it works for me so it might work for u too. The only inconvenience is u hv to keep it in the fridge once opened. PLEASE give me a LIKE if u find my review helpful. TQ

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've tried everything! And I mean everything, including DMSO and this beats them all hands down!!! I have loads of leg pains especially at night in bed. I just wake up and massage this in and within 5-10 minutes, the pain is gone or GREATLY diminished, but usually gone!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This is a small tub, but, as with all creams you only need to apply a tiny amount each time. Dr Christopher's brand is my favourite. Always natural ingredients, and a proven track record of effectiveness. This needs to be kept in the fridge after opening. I am collecting a small tower of Dr Christopher's creams and ointments in my fridge!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

i have arthritis so sometimes I can not sleep due to the pain. this cream do wonder. at first I was skeptical as it doesn't feel hot on the skin but after 20 minutes you can feel that the pain started to dissappear. one of the best things I have ever bought on iherb

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This product hardens in the fridge but I find that if you take a little bit out with an applicator or a butter knife, for example, and let that set out at room temperature it will be very easy to apply. The size of the jar is very generous. This is not a product you use everyday, due to the ingredients of comfrey. Comfrey can affect the liver, however, it does a good job on the skin. The scent has an olive-oil and very mild herbaceous scent. the benefits are mild and cumulative. It is gently effective. They recommend that you use this product in conjunction with the pill or edible syrup version of the same brand, because the oral pills contain no comfrey.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This is our fourth jar. My husband uses it on chapped knuckles, and I use it on the backs of my hands (for moisture) and around the ankles/tarsus (before ice skating). The texture is rich, and the smell is truly addictive. Comfrey is an “old-timers” remedy, also called boneset or knitbone. I notice that it helps with rebuilding internal structures and connective tissues….tendons, fascia, ligaments, skin, and yes, bone. We like to keep the main jar in the fridge, and portion out enough for a week or two in a smaller glass jar.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I bought this product to use for muscle pain related to clenching my jaw. I trust Dr. Christophers products and I know that many people have had great success with comfrey. I can’t say for absolute sure whether or not the product is working, but I see no harm in continuing to use it as many people have had great success. The scent is very mild and the quality is excellent.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have been working hard building a container home and preparing the land. I was a bit sore on my arms and shoulders. Have been using it off and on for about 3 weeks and my shoulder is so much better now. Will have to be a bit more consistent in applying it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I trust Dr Christopher's product and I have used quite a few from his available range. I like to keep this product at home in case of any emergency or accident. It is harder to apply and feels waxy but it does melt in the hands as you work with it.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It has beeswax in which creates an excellent seal on the skin. But to seal moisture in, it's good to lightly spray some water on the area first before applying the balm.