HR

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

2 months after taking CBlock, Carb/Starch Blocker, I went for my annual check-up. My blood sugar is normal, my A1C is only 4.8, which is very good.

83e36981-e49f-4d12-b6c5-b57ab9f85d00
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I bought this because the brand I usually bought is always out of stock. this has a very strong smell, probably because there is no capsule.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

For a guilt free cheat meal! You need a good diet and exercise also but these help so much!

bcea071e-0021-479d-a4fd-0447cf2abf44
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

good packaging, reasonable price and amount, amount, size quite big, taste not good, but it’s normal taste for same type supplements. idk its benefits becuz I only use it for a short time, but its ingredients are good, so I think it will be a good supplement to help with diet/ fitness/ training/ workout.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I bought this because the other brand that I like is out of stock.... I thought all carb blockers are made equal right? WRONG first you have to take it 30 minutes before meals which is a downside I still feel bloated after eating carbs even though I followed the directions No effect on weight loss

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I love carbs but my body responds quickly to them so I tend to gain weight since I was a kid. I have ordered and tried some other carb blockers. But this one suits me for sure. I eat a lot. It works not as losing weight but as keeping weight.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

As said, the calories are pretty low so you can't expect much..... but the taste was horrible! Pretty much taste like plastic!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

So far i think i have eaten less than before. Tge size and dosage is fair enough for a month.