HR

Posted on Oct 1, 2021
Helps regulate blood pressure and boosts prostate health.

Well we don't eat tomatoes every day so we can still get all the lycopene via tabs. These tabs might be big, so just bream them to half so it will go down easier. Lycopene is a proven antioxidant and has many properties for anti-aging but most of all use it if you want to keep your prostate PSA level low as your blood pressure. Result will come, just make sure you take it regularly, preferably with meal.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This has been my go-to lycopene for many years now. Recently tried a bargain brand of "lycopene" from Amazon, what a mistake. It's so important to trust the ingredients that a supplement purports to offer, and you can truly trust 21st Century. They are simply the most responsive supplement maker I've ever corresponded with, and they back up their products 100%. Lycopene is very important not just as an anti-oxidant, but also as an element in preserving bone density. That's why I need to trust that I'm getting what is advertised, and with this product, I know that I am. It's not easy to find lycopene suitable for vegetarians, seems like gelatin capsules are everywhere. This is veg-suitable, top quality all the way, and made in the US.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I bought this because my mom asked me to buy it for her and my dad. I think it would be good for the elder’s health especially for males because my dad got a risk of BPH while he also got a risk of kidney disease which cannot take so much sodium.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This is the first time is use Lycopene; I did a research from the market and found this brand is the cheapest with the same ingredients. I use this supplement since 01 April 2022 and there is NO side effect to me at the moment and do look forward to seeing it gives me improvement soon.

SunnyWeek
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

It's hard for me to say, but I bought some supplements to boost the body in such an unpleasant time as now with the COVID and winter

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I've been taking this supplement for years to help with heart health. I've monitored the impact this supplement has on my heart rate (which can SVT to 200+), and it helps lower my average heart rate 5-10 bpm.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My dad has switched to this Lycopene as the dosage is a bit higher than the other one. he takes 4 caps a day and he notice positive changes. Less frequent to the toilet and the flow is better.

Posted on May 22, 2022

After I started taking lycopene pills daily, I felt an improvement in the symptoms of an enlarged prostate, such as the frequent need to urinate.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Relatively fast shipping. There are very few cases where an ordered product is lost in the middle. The price is similar or cheaper than other places. thank you.