HR

Posted on May 12, 2022
Life changing

I have tried every type of B12 vitamin available; including injectable B12, designer prescription B12, compounded B12, literally everything. This is the only B12 that works for me, great quality and ingredient. I’m not one to write reviews, but this supplement changed my life. I went from barely being able to make it through the day, due to unrelenting fatigue, to actively participating in life again and full energy. The brain fog is gone. The pins and needles are gone. Not to be cliche, but I finally have my life back.

ed26f6c3-e344-4cb9-84fa-3749819ce76c
Posted on May 26, 2022

This Vit.B-100Complex is very Effective in nerve function and have an Excellent quality products. My family and friends ,love it 😊👍Ingredients are so Great and Complete 8kinds of B Vitamins.The Product and this Brand is Highly recommend because of its affordable and effective. I will order again soon..😊😊😊👍

2a082827-5445-411b-be77-675e8cf692e9
52d544c7-36df-4008-a624-4bf644ab527b
Posted on May 23, 2022

One of the best supplements to help reduce fatiqueness. I felt some energy boost after consuming it. Tablets are slightly bigger and make the urine turn yellow. Otherwise, no adverse effect. It helps me feel less tired and sleepy after meals and during the day. And i can see some difference when i can go to deep sleep better.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Very good product! Make sure that you take it early in the morning because it offers all day energy support. I used this when I started a healthy ketogenic diet and it helped to sustain energy support. There is no aftertaste but, when you go to the bathroom the water may be a little bit yellow. Not to worry, there is nothing wrong with you. The capsule is yellow.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The star deduction is because of the size which is pretty large and hard for me to swallow as it's not a capsule, but a tablet. However, they are easily cut in half. Will tinge your urine a bright yellow, if that's a concern. I also find it helpful not to take on an empty stomach. I've found if I don't take B, my hair is more brittle and nails not as nice. This brand is new to us but we've been really happy with the quality. Ingredients are comparable to other vitamin brands and I love they're made in the US!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

After reading the excellent reviews on iherb this Century B Complex when compared to other more expensive brands sounded good. The B vitamins were well represented and for 60 tablets was good value. I have always taken a B Complex for health and energy and these deliver. I look to make sure the content of B12 meets my needs and the 100mg in these is excellent.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

The quality of the product is very good and the ingredients and the dosage are really helpful. The size is fair compared to the price. I really notice the benefits after using it. The taste is good as well.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It helps me especially after I give birth. i feel all my bones and nerves become weak. So this product helps me to make my nerves strong again.