Tiger Balm, Pain Relieving Hydrogel Patch, Large, 4 Patches
Best By: January 2027
- Date First Available: December 2009
- Product Code: TGB-32300
- UPC Code: 039278323009
- Package Quantity: 4 Count
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 14.5 x 13.5 cm , 0.14 kg
Frequently purchased together
- 8x4 Inches Each
- Long Lasting
- Convenient and Not Messy
- It Works!
- Advanced Hydrogel Patch Technology
Tiger Balm has nearly 100 year history of pain relief. Join the many that say, "It Works!"
Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Hydrogel Patch is a flexible pain relieving patch. The product provides temporary pain relief and comfort for hours. It is not messy or greasy and will not stain your clothing. Its thin design can be comfortably worn unnoticed underneath clothing. Also try Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub, Tiger Balm Ultra Strength Ointment and Tiger Balm Muscle Rub for pain relief.
Uses For temporary relief of pains.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily.
- Children under 12 years, consult doctor before use
How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches.
|DL-Camphor 230 mg/patch||Topical analgesic|
|L-Menthol 70 mg/patch||Topical analgesic|
|Capsicum Extract 46 mg/patch||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, mentha oil, methyl acrylate and 2-ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, purified water, polysorbate 80, pva solution, silicon dioxide, sodium polyacrylate, sodium polyacrylate starch, sorbitan monooleate, sorbitol solution, tartaric acid.|
For external use only
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or within 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
This product may cause allergic reaction on some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.