Differin, Daily Deep Cleanser, Sensitive Skin, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
Best By: October 2024
- Date First Available: December 2020
- Product Code: DIF-60600
- UPC Code: 302994606009
- Package Quantity: 118.29 ml
- Dimensions: 17 x 6.1 x 6.1 cm , 0.16 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment
- Sensitive Skin Formula
- Gentle Formula
- Ideal for Daily Use as Part of a Skin Regimen
This cleanser was developed with dermatologists to deliver the power of maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide but with less dryness and irritation. The dual-action micronized formula penetrates deep into pores to absorb excess oil while releasing a gentle moisturizer that won't clog pores.
Uses: For the treatment of acne.
- Wet face. Gently massage all over face for about 20-30 seconds, avoiding contact with eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
|Benzoyl Peroxide 5%||Acne treatment|
|Carbomer, glycerin, lauryl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, sodium hydroxide, water.|
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.