Earth's Care, Tea Tree Oil Balm, 0.12 oz (3.4)
One per order. If you add a second product, you will pay our regular low price for the second item.
One per customer. If you reorder a product, you will pay our regular low price.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: ERC-00338
- UPC Code: 857307003384
- Package Quantity: 0.12 oz (3.4)
4.8 x 3.6 x 3.6 cm , 0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Allergy Tested
- Soothing Relief for Problem Skin
- Caring For You. Caring For the Earth.
Origins: Tea Tree Oil is produced from the crushed leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, a tree species native to the northeast coast of Australia. In the 1920s, researchers discovered that the pale gold-colored liquid has beneficial properties for a variety of skin conditions. Shea Butter is a soothing emollient derived from the African Shea tree, while Vitamin E is a natural anti-oxidant known for its restorative qualities.
Indications: Earth’s Care Tea Tree Oil Balm includes Shea Butter, Natural Vitamin E and Sweet Almond Oil. Our Tea Tree Oil Balm's proprietary formula acts as a natural moisturizer for problem skin.
Apply topically to the affected area as needed.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to broken skin. Stop if irritation occurs.