HR

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Zingy wash

Love the scent. Very refreshing, great for a power wash! Minty - a bit of a tingle on the skin that stays with you even after towel-drying. Doesn’t cause discomfort, but perhaps keep it away from the coochie if you don’t want to feel a tingle. No bubbles. Not a drying mechanical soap.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This arrived smelling amazing. I would place in cabinet to scent my clothes! Bought at discount to try it out. Previously used the A La Maison rosemary soap which smelt blah frm its liquid counterpart. This one has a stronger scent, more minty. Will update if this “melts” fast. Give me a thumbs up to let me know u r reading this n I shall update accordingly! Thank u

a14dbb2c-58ff-4778-8f61-f83e80017af6
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Great soap bar with a great fragrance. Cleans well and this one leaves your skin feeling cool and prickly. I personally prefer some of the other soap bars, (the cooling effect is not for me) but if that is what you're looking for, this one is a good choice.

Posted on May 18, 2022

For some reason I just love this soap smell. I don't use it as soap, but put it in drawers with my clothes so they smell a little like the soap.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Love all things ZUM! This is a refreshing soap that I like to use in the kitchen to keep my hands soft and smelling fresh!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

It’s not too overpowering. I actually have to sniff quite a bit to get the rosemary smell into my nose. It’s perfect. Cos sometimes rosemary can be too strong

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Very good smelling soap that is not too strong. Extremely hydrating soap that can be used in any season. Was able to use it for about 4 months, showering daily.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Not one of my favorite scents but i still like it a lot! My face and hands feel very clean and refreshed after using this soap!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

100% natural ingredients. Has a wonderful refreshing scent. The blend of Rosemary and Mint is very effective in detoxifying irritated skin. This blend also helps to calm irritated and itchy skin as well as help healing rashes and eczemas. Will buy again!