HR

Posted on May 31, 2022
Soo yummy!!

My kids love this! one of them, he doesnt like other sweet candy, but even he like this drop. not too sweet but its little bit sour that's a good point for him. also the size is pretty small so kids can finish it in a short time. that should be better for their teeth. I'm happy they like it and they can have vitaminC as their snacks.

f6389896-4aaf-4da2-9f02-73775fbe36be
Posted on May 25, 2022

Both adults and children like to eat this delicious candy snack. It taste like actual natural fruit. Not overloaded with sugar at all. And it smells delicious too. It is definitely high quality ingredients. It’s not too sweet at all. The packaging is nice because it can be recycled.

8e610e64-b051-4a51-ae92-697cc6b55e05
Posted on May 8, 2022

Lovely lollies/candy. The flavours are perfectly designed and not sickly like normal lollies. I love that I am supporting a brand that uses healthy ingrediants and is safer for children to eat. The packet comes with a good amount of pieces and usually lasts us up to a week. The candy smells and tastes yummy. Great quality and will buy again when it is on sale.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

this kind of sweets isn't my type but I bought this one for my little bro they're little tiny Size but cute 😍 this candy isn't too sweet and it has a nice smell . I think there're healthy choice for diet and nice to eat it as snack .

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Love these - they're sweet like fruit not like sugary candy and have very full-bodied flavors! It has all the certifications -- vegan, kosher, organic, non-GMO -- ensuring their excellent quality! Each candy individually wrapped so makes for easy carry on the go. They are hard so would be careful in giving them to too young children, but otherwise make for great drops! Can't wait to try the other ones.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I grabbed these to get to free postage, and I'm glad I did. Tasty sweets with the benefit of vitamin C! The composition is like a boiled sweet/candy, I really just use them as a treat that has a nice taste. Good quality, good size, though you need to eat quite a few to get a good amount of vitamin.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

the quality of this snack ingredients is super and the taste is so yummy.it has a delicious flavor. I use this to children from age 6 months and above. the serving size would depend on how much you want to serve. the packaging of the product is amazing for storing. my children are not following any specific diet.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

These have the same YUMMY bursts of fruity taste as the *favorite fruits* version with the added benefit of having Vitamin C. For kids who are not happy with chewing tablets with sour and tart flavors or gummies that stick to their teeth, this is a very tasty way to get some Vitamin C. Each drop is rather small and has about 25mg of Vitamin C, which is not a lot, but is an advantage over having just plain candy.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

My whole family loved it! Repeated buy and bought some for friends too! It is not too sweet, hint of sourness, Vitamin C which is a bonus point. Pop it in my mouth when driving as it keeps me awake when i feel sleepy. Small in size so it is not too much. Individually wrapped so it doesn't stick together.