HR

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I like this hard candies. Very convenient to take it in any bag. The size of candy is perfect, feeling comfortable in my mouth. The taste is fruity and a bit sour, I love it. Very mild scent. Perfect for dieting people because has low calorie, no artificial sugar added.

MeadAlshamri
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

These Yumearth candies are delicious! They are individually wrapped and are the perfect size. I love that the ingredients are of great quality. An assortment of flavors in each bag, that are very flavorful. Good amount in each bag, too. I highly recommend these hard candies. I have already placed a new order of them because I like them so much.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Wonderful candies and also for adults, according to what is stated they are made from a concentrate of the fruit without ingredients and added sugar. Also recommends them against nausea as they have a mild acidity and are moderately sweet. Convenient size and do not stick to teeth. For me they are fixed in the bag.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It tastes much better than expected. smell is natural fruity scent, not artificial. It's sweet, so it's good to eat as a snack, and it's a good size. This is a candy that I want to keep buying. I'm so happy It's not high in calories, so I eat it as a snack when on a diet :)

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I LOVE these candies because they are delicious and they don't have any white sugar. i keep some in my pruse and coat pockets, especially for shopping when I need a burst of energy. They have such a wonderful, fruity flavor. Buy it and you won't regret it!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

You know how they give the kids suckers at different business places. I teach them to kindly accept and then at home, I replace them with these hard candies or the sucker ones. I want good quality, sweets without all the "bad" stuff and this definitely meets that. My kids love to eat them. They love the taste and they smell amazing, too.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I enjoy sharing this considering it's made of ingredients that are good for the body and great for the planet. It's great that expecting mothers can have this. It's good for mommy and good for the baby. It has a clean crisp quality and does not taste overly sweet. Just the perfect size candy in a neat convenient package. This will fit just fine within a healthy diet. I recommend!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Kids in our family love the taste and variety of these fruity candies. They are perfect for *trick or treaters* as well as general party candies. Small in size they have a zesty fruit flavor, both sweet and sour flavors. It is best to keep them stored in an airtight container or ziploc bag when not being used. We have noticed that heat, humidity and just plain air affect the taste and flavor over time unless kept well sealed. You can keep them in the kitchen pantry, in a drawer or even the not so cold part of your fridge and they will last much longer.