HR

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
12,493
Excellent !

Wonderful product. I am delighted. I buy often and not the last time. Everything arrives quickly and in good packaging. Definitely with love for people. I recommend.

Global reviews (10,156)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

one of my fav tea brand so far with great quality and super easy to use. the package comes with the handy size and proper serving. especially in winter, I enjoys my yoga tes everyday with the superb smell and taste. I believe that this product comes with great benefits.

b270ddac-15a8-423b-a07a-c7becb5fdead
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love this tea this green tea so beneficial to me qualities good ingredients clean Great taste size is good I wish there was more servings good caffeine are usually drink this especially after I’m done with my menstrual cycle because kombucha is filled with probiotics and it’s good for me during this time

39e2ac08-78c6-49ba-a8f8-94eea1354363
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

This is the first time I use this tea! It has a citrus refreshing smell😍i put one bag in a big mug in boiled water.wait 3 minutes then drink it.. I can't describe how wonderful is the smell.. And when i drank it.. OMG!!! THE TASTE IS YUMMY.. has peachy taste😍the sweet of it is good you don't need to add any type of sugar. So yes i advice you to try it..please like my review if it was helpful ♥️

3048c6a4-48e3-47e4-a2b4-96ae4d6dada8
Posted on Apr 2, 2023

The quality of this tea is amazing. It taste really flavorful, orangey flavor mostly. It has a lot of benefits for digestion system. This blend is very amazing if you are looking for relaxing tea. It has caffeine also so it will give you a high energy. The size is fit the price.

770d111d-87ad-455d-a161-65de5bfe3516
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I manage a cafe previously and sale yogi tea there. my customers are like it very much. a small size portion serving a time but can refill water for 2 times, package are nice with powerful quote, the no caffeine tea with calm and good smell, really good for daily consume, again, different kind tea with different benefit for our body, mental and health.

9a4f030d-7b9a-4d5d-93e7-84e34062e33d
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Third time ordering this. Loved the green tea ingredient and the blend really suited my taste. The size of the teabag is perfect for my tea mug. And the packaging is very organized and well made. My old parents really benefited well from it especially cause it has less caffeine and they really used it frequently. No regrets buying tons of it.

0b86d157-bc74-4679-a007-c415dec987d1
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

e48e74f3-081d-4810-9f2c-15ec736a06c4
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Love the taste of it ! Its refreshing and not too bitter nor too sweet. Kombucha and green tea has many benefits to our health so it’s not o ly tasty but and healthy! Always been green tea lover but recently tried sparkling kombucha and fell in love with it, so i was very excited to try this tea! Use one tea bag for huge mug and it still has rich taste not watery taste. It’s of good quality, natural ingredients without any unnecessary ones.. size of package is average. It has caffeine since its green tea, so i drink usually once a day or every other day. Not too frequently. 1 tea bag is a perfect for one serving(big mug).

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

It’s a first time for me for the quality ingredients tea tasty I like the taste I use mine was good and other than that packaging is paper benefits I don’t know if the benefits of me servings were good frequency was nice size was good blend is good I recommend