HR

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I use Cold Season tea when I feel tired, or beginning to feel scratchy throat. The taste is exceptional without being medicinal. Best part is I can keep adding hot water to the cup; just one tea bag lasts up to 3 cups. Making it a triple serving from just one bag. That makes my day!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Always hit and miss with being able to get Yogi Tea delivered to France. So I like to stock up when I can. Especially for the cold season, which lasts a while in Europe.. Also a nice warming tea to have through the day or in the evening. Just love the quality and tastes of Yogi tea. Recyclable packaging is great and love their range

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I love this tea. I decided to get some to prepare for the long, grueling cold, flu and now covid season. Open the brightly colored box and you will find that each tea bag is separately wrapped to maintain freshness. This product is a mix of herbal teas and does not contain the camellia tea. However, I often make it in combination with regular tea in the morning. Then in the evening, just by itself as a relaxing and healthy beverage before sleep. If you know traditional herbal medicines, this would be called a 'warming' tea. Its ingredients are a blend of Ginger, Cardamom, Cinnamon, and Clove, known in Ayurveda as warming herbs. There is also Licorice and Eucalyptus to help with respiratory function. It also contains citrusy Orange Peel, Peppermint, and Tulsi. I think if you feel tired, it will pick you up. But if you feel stressed out, it will calm you down. It is meant to be drunk straight, but I have experimented to make a sort of 'chai' with heated milk. It was quite good as well.

It has a very unique smell and flavour. It smells like black pepper and other deep spices. The initial taste is bitter but the licorice root gives a sweet taste at the end. It's great for a cold day, and the spices warm you up.

d627ea05-9808-4aed-a56b-800bc39a843f
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

at the beginning I hated the taste of it but when I let it cool I started to like it more . I drink when I get my periods it make warm and the pain is less .

8c889fe7-17b2-406e-8496-32521eeefbf4
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love this soothing tea when you’re feeling like your body is starting to come down with a cold or just any time during the cold and flu season. Great flavor and makes me feel good.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love yogi tea. No caffeine. It helps a lot with my digestion and breathing. Great quality product. So many health benefits and no side effects for me. I can feel my immunity is boosted. Love the package.

Posted on May 14, 2022

My favorite tea in winter. I often caught cold in winter, this is my must-have. Love the quality of its ingredients. It tastes great and definitely soothing my irritated throat.

Posted on May 12, 2022

When I tried it for the first time because I had a cold, I felt a lot better and less tired after drinking only one cup of this tea and enjoyed reading the quotes it give a positive energy when you fell sick.

Posted on May 4, 2022

High quality herbs and good blend for warming and respiratory, which is based on Ayurveda. I like the herbal flavor and It's very relaxing with caffeine free at night.