HR

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Love this tea. Will recommend this 10x over. Can't begin to tell you how much this helped when I had covid and that ratchet cough that came with it. The mullein in this is the key ingredient for detoxing your lungs and getting all of that mucous out. Plus this entire line has a great flavor especially when cooled down a bit. It has a natural sweetness.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

A cup of hot 'Breathe Deep' tea does help with my dreaded morning sinus. I didn't expect the taste to be licorice-sweet, as I thought it would be more like peppermint tea. I didn't mind the taste as the herbal blend in the ingredient list looks like a good mix for respiratory health.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Just start to drink tea not long ago but I thought its quiet good habit to have it so I have not much knowledge yet so try different tea lately, I have no problem with breathing but the flavor is really nice. It’s very sweet and woody. Soft Liquorish flavor. Wow! Really good with yogurt as a afternoon tea!

e46dc748-ac69-4080-b6f3-b33c01595d0b
c1874e39-033f-499e-a092-826f5464184d
14203303-d5a3-4437-8a8a-8ab10b495574
67bc5101-7834-4c0d-a863-f8dacc30161d
Posted on May 18, 2022

this tea tastes very fresh and minty. it is served in a small bag. ingredients are healthy. if you use mint a lot and would like some good quality of minty tea, you can try this. I like the package, its clean and good size to take to travel around.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Yogi isn’t available in my country but it is such good Quality and tastes great I import it. The ingredients really work, this tea helped me though the pandemic and when there has been a lot of allergens. Great value size pack. Helps sooth the chest especially when scratchy.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I discovered that it is helpful to me when my allergies and asthma are acting up. It has a pleasant taste . When I feel like I am not breathing is a bit challenged I drink two cups about 10 minutes apart and it is really helpful to me.I have used this tea when when I have been ill with a cold.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Since I found this tea it’s become a staple, it helps me with my copd flare ups and eases congestion and coughs. I feel lighter in the chest after drinking this tea. One or two a day seems to do the trick and it tastes awesome which is a bonus.. This tea is a lifesaver for me!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I am trying to stop consuming caffeine, so trying Yogi tea is my first step as I heard a lot of positive reviews about it It's so sweet even without added sugar . and quotes on tea-back labels are adding some gamification to the process, always can't wait to see what's next in a new bag

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Great and effective. However, be careful when drinking these types of tea blends because their ingredients usually contain something that can cause conflict with various types of medication. And if you are unsure, google the possible interactions or contact your primary for advice. I drank these when I had hay/dust fever and it worked quickly.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I enjoy the flavor of this tea. It helps to clear your sinuses when you have a cold or other issues related to your sinuses. I usually drink this before bed to help me sleep more comfortably. There are 16 bags per box, enough to get you through a cold for better breathing. This is a "must try" item to see for yourself if it works for you.