HR

Posted on Dec 13, 2021
Iherb - glad I found them - great service & price !

I love this product ... perfect taste, texture and ingredients .... been buying for years from Amazon - wasn’t available now - found iherb doing a search for ys eco bee farms and found iherb - they had the product and at a better price .... bought 4 jars ..... arrived before scheduled .... they will be my go to in the future

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is a dietary supplement, not something to nice-up your tea and coffee. I find the taste to be pleasant, and the texture a bit gritty. So many health benefits to this product. I take a spoon a day, good quality overall compared to other sellers. And it is delicious!

This brand always sold out real quick so I have to grab some products when it is available. When I tried this product for the first time, I found it disgusting, since it is a healthy product so I mixed it into my drink and I regretted it so much. It does not taste like honey so the drink became weird. I tried to eat a little bit per day and now I get used to the taste and found it sweet, but I have to eat this alone without mixing anything. Please help to like this review after reading, thank you.

Posted on May 25, 2022

It's our home emergency medicine, but it's often out of stock, so it's very difficult to purchase the product. That's why I tend to buy several bottles when I have a sore throat or when I start coughing, taking vitamin C along with this honey at the beginning will satisfy the whole family.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product to use from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients. Great price, good package and great benefit value for money

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

wonderful product. The Royal Jelly, Pollen & Propolis helps to support immune system, and the Korean (panax) Ginseng helps you feel a little better with a small boost of energy. Really great product. and Fresh, Quality.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

we take a teaspoon everyday. the taste is acceptable. my 5 year olds takes it well, and just needed to drink some water after that. great content honey, will purchase again once done with the current!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Although my boyfriend doesn’t like the taste of royal jelly, I like it! I feel good after drinking this honey water especially in this covid

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Every time I feel like having the flu, I will take 1 spoon with warm water, and the symptoms just turn down very soon. It's my guard during this pandemic period.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I buy it for a family member who doesn't want to take any supplements except in edible form like honey. Good immune system boost!