HR

Posted on Jan 27, 2022
Excellent! Boost your mind, energy and immune system!!

Oh so many benefits to enjoy from this product! As the daughter of a beekeeper, I grew up learning about all the amazing health benefits we can enjoy from Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen and Propolis....not to mention the Korean Ginseng mixed in to complement the formula. Who doesn't want a sharper mind, a boost in energy and a stronger immune system? I definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

The product comes properly and well sealed both externally and internally. The price is reasonable and brought during promotion period. Quality is great, size & dosage of the product are easy to consume, taste fresh ))

Posted on May 29, 2022

The product comes properly and well sealed both externally and internally. The price is reasonable and brought during promotion period. Quality is great, size & dosage of the product are easy to consume, taste fresh and ingredient benefit in to providing the energy as part of my regular exercise routine. Will buy again!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Amazing natural, product with natural ingredients from the bees. I am looking forward to seeing the stress relief, energy and mood boosting, effect on my brain, and hopefully have a positive effect on my immunity as well. The size and package is not bad, neither is the quality and scent.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I ordered these to boost my immunity, because the covid virus is raging here in Hong Kong at the moment. So far so good, I feel healthy and energised. I feel from the smell of the capsule, plus the combination of ingredients, that this is a quality product. The next time I order from iherb, I'll get some more

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Literally a lifesaver. My parent caught covid in the end of 2020, and they were advised to take these supplements. In the beginning we bought them separately in their raw state. Not only did they taste horrible, it was also tiring to keep up with whether both of them took each of the supplement, until I found out about iHerb and this pill that has them all in one pill! Additionally to which, they later added Ginseng, an amazing ingredient from Korea. They were both able to survive covid and to thrive afterwards. They also take these pills for building a stronger immunity now.

Luckily got the latest stock, this is sooo great so complete u can get the finest of royal jelly, bee pollen, propolis with korean gingseng WOW

c339a799-c793-4dda-bab3-40e7afe63864
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

a great combination still not tested yet but i think it is going to be good I gave 3 stars because of the existence of the PORC GELATINE i still esitate to eat it because of this, i wonder what part of it contains that part of the porc, if it is in the capsules i think can spill the contents of thoese capsules in a spoon and have them that way!! i hope you could offer an other one without that kind of gelatine

453b2962-c688-4419-a620-c52f4449340c
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Super high quality supplement that smells really drain. Gives me energy throughout the day. I also really like the bee pollen from this company, and Iherb’s prices are better than most.

TEMSAMANI
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This stuff has the Royal Jelly, Ginseng & Eleuthro combination. It gets me in a good frame of mind w/ the energy from the combination. It's a great price for a really "get your money's worth" supplement. I highly recommend this one for ppl who want to be in rare form!